Blogettiquette

People are reading my blog, thank you!

We are trying to cross the divide that has existed in our town before the new library was proposed and communication in any form is encouraged. Anonymous comments to my blog are not the best way to communicate with me (though preferable to ugly gossip spread through electronic media).

When my neighbor recently objected to a post, we talked and I changed the wording to keep the peace. I am happy to consider changing content that is offensive to others if it is brought to my attention in a way that has less potential for cyberbullying. I will be happy to speak to you by phone or in person about my blog, the library, or anything else but please understand I do not feel compelled to answer blog comments from users such as "Phok Hugh".

I appreciate your consideration in this matter.

No comments: